Minimalistic To Do
View in Appstore
This is a to-do app project made using React Native Expo, I know what you are thinking, this is just a simple to-do app but this one is different! let me explain:
- This app has a unique, simple, and beautiful design, made carefully by the Eco Studios design team. Here is the design if you want to play with it. 👉🏼 Design.
- Easy app navigation, users can add tasks just by pressing the "+" button
- Push notifications, this app allows users to set an alert for any task
- Filter to-do list, by default the tasks are filtered by today and tomorrow but additionally, you can apply another filter to hide the completed tasks.
- finally this cool app allows users to mark tasks as completed or incompleted in a user-friendly way.
expo install expo-notifications expo install expo-constants yarn add @react-native-community/datetimepicker yarn add @react-navigation/native-stack yarn add @react-native-async-storage/async-storage yarn add @reduxjs/toolkit redux react-redux yarn add moment
As you can see after mentioning all the features that this app has it does not seem very simple anymore. That is why I think this is a great project for someone who is starting learning React Native because it can help to learn how to manage state, navigation, how to display data, push notifications, and more! 🤯
Go back to Projects